Your trusted dental team is pleased to offer Invisalign in Anaheim. This subtle method uses a series of clear plastic aligners, custom-fitted to your smile, to place focused pressure on different areas of the bite throughout treatment. You wear each aligner for two weeks, gradually working your way through the Invisalign series. The average case lasts one year, but the total time it takes depends on the severity of the misalignment. After the treatment is complete, your dentist will recommend a clear Vivera retainer — using it is very similar to the original Invisalign treatment.
Some things to keep in mind about using Invisalign include…
- You should wear the trays for the recommended 20 to 22 hours each day
- Remove the trays to eat, drink, and brush and floss your teeth
- Do not expose the trays to extreme temperatures
- Maintain excellent dental hygiene throughout treatment
- Visit your dentist as recommended for follow-up appointments
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office with questions about straightening your teeth with Invisalign.